Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 19 September 2011

Garbage

So DOD cleaned out the freezer and put all the food into the ocean. We had so many BIG birds around here it was like a scene out of a horror movie!  Mom called me and Lacey in just in case they thought we were part of the feast!  But that left all the other 'stuff'...cardboard and wrapping and ?  that had to be bagged for garbage. He did a good job and double-bagged and tied tightly etc. .....unfortunately, he didn't put the bags out of the way of  two short but very determined dogs...US!  I had to show Lacey how to get into a garbage bag..this was a FIRST for her. She was so excited! We were disappointed to find that DOD had not 'sorted' to our liking so we had to go through everything to get to the good stuff.

Well, our good times did not last long. I heard the usual piercing yell from Mom and I knew the gig was up. Lacey thought she could just carry on....silly girl! We were hauled in and given a talking to.  I think we might have over done it though....Lacey did have to puke in the middle of the night. She has to learn all things in moderation!

3 comments:

  1. Robbie my sympathies are all with mom and DOD, Tansy just giiggled when I read your story out to her. Robbie you are the mature dog here and you thought and acted like a young brash pup, poor mom after all she had to clean up and clear up yesterday, I hope you and Lacey are being specially nice to mom after that bad lapse. Tansy is still smirking she says she would have enjoyed the fun with you and Lacey. Please Robbie, for the rest of the day BEHAVE nicely for mom......!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUSTY: Robbie, I hope you and Lacey didn't get belly aches. All things in moderation is an important lesson for all living beings. HURLEY: But, digging through garbage is a FUN lesson for Lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacey puked Dusty! I was okay , but then, I am a mature dog and I didn't go crazy like she did! It was a lot of fun Hurley...

    ReplyDelete