Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 29 September 2011

Fall!

 Lacey and I had such a nice day yesterday.....It really is fun to share life with one of your own kind. Not that Mom and DOD don't try to have fun with me...but it is not the same as having someone like yourself to chase and curl up with and whisper dog thoughts to that need no translation.

I notice that the leaves are changing now....the air is cold when we go on our walks...... spiders have spun their webs from side to side across the trails and in the grass in the meadow, how they sparkle in the dew.  it is Fall. As a mature dog I have seen this season a few times now ...and I like it a lot. I like all seasons except the RAINY season.

Mom is starting to talk about Thanksgiving.....Lacey has never heard of it ...I told her it means TURKEY....she has never heard of that either!!  Wow...is she in for a treat!

2 comments:

  1. It's fun, sharing Robbie, Tansy says she misses her Corgi sisters so much and is glad for you that you have Lacey, of course it is very nice indeed for lacey to have such a helpful older brother too. I like the calm of this time of the year, "except when its stormy" says Tansy,I like some storms too....... in fact I like watching natural things happen, its a comfort of repetition. Thanksgiving brings autumn altogether its all good on a local level, for us.......!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like wind....I can handle it because I am a mature dog but it makes me a bit nervous.
    Thanksgiving is a special time of year...the harvest safely in ...a time to be grateful for the bounty of the earth.

    ReplyDelete