Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 9 September 2011

Cleaning the Garage

Mom and DOD left us outside for 2 hours and 37 minutes yesterday! It was a lovely sunny day and we laid around in the grass, but after a while Lacey got bored so she decided to clean up the garage a bit for DOD...he does let it get into a mess! We dragged a few things outside so he could see what needed to be done....I think it made him happy because he said to Mom in a proud sort of voice..'just look at what those two have done'!!!  Mom looked and said 'I am not blind I can see what they have done..I told you to clean up the garage'!  We were quite proud of ourselves to have helped DOD like that.

I have to admit it is more fun when you have a sister to share the chores.

3 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue prefer cleaning out the freezer to the garage;but they are pleased to see that you are both so helpful. Sounds like double trouble to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you appreciate us Inka and Blue's Mom. We try hard to please. How is Blue doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue has settled in well, and seems pretty mellowed out.It's great to putter outside the fence with him, and know he will come when called We are learning to trust each other.Only downside is he is underfoot when I am cooking. We'll soon sort that one out.What a wise old soul he is.

    ReplyDelete