Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 9 September 2011

Return to Saturna

Dear Readers, I received a text message from Priscinda telling me that things look bad for nogarD....she said the water levels all over the island are very,very low with no rain in sight.... and as if that wasn't bad enough, there was an earthquake today that shook the Farm. Priscinda's house was rattled but it is still standing. She does not know what has happened to nogarD's house.  We must return and try to help our Dear friend...we have to find a way to save him.

I will post as soon as I have checked out the pond. The Gang is coming with me and I know between us we will come up with a plan. 

Hold paws, hands and claws......nogarD we are on our way....

4 comments:

  1. i have been wondering about nogarD's pond so its a good thing for us to be heading back to Saturna,Tansy says perhaps we should do a rain dance, but with earthquakes and all I don't think that is enough. Tansy says she doesn't think we felt the earthquake on Galiano. So Robbie its all paws,claws and hands to the rescue. God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless us Everyone Dear M.E and Tansy is for sure. I will get to the pond tomorrow morning first thing. Let us hope for our Dear Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps nogarD will have to estivate--like hibernating, but for the summer, when it's dry. Dragons are very resourceful.After all, this drought happens at this time every year.Is nogarD worried?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nogarD is worried. I think it is partly because we are gone on our quest and he is lonesome. I will ask him about enervating....that is an excellent suggestion if he can do it!

    ReplyDelete