Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday, 8 September 2011

And the good news is....

Lacey behaved very well yesterday!  She was not bad at all in her crate and very good in the Vet's office, she took her examination and shots like a real trooper. Then came the bad news.....she has infected ears and she needs eye surgery!

I was next on the examining table. I don't need to tell you that I behaved like a mature dog! The bad news for me is that I have to have dental surgery.....I don't quite know what is involved but I don't like the sound of it! The Vet said other than that I am in good shape 'for my age'!  The nerve of her.....I am in fantastic shape!

So then the receptionist gave Mom an estimate of the two surgeries and she went pale. DOD staggered and clutched his heart!  We are booked for the 20th of September......an early Xmas present for Mom, just what she wanted!