Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 2 September 2011

And the Days Go By

Yesterday was a good day. Mom and DOD left us outside for over one hour and Lacey was cool. This is good.

She is a crazy dog...on our walks she attacks long grass and snaps it up....she chased a crumpled maple leaf and tried to chew that too! She now lets DOD pet her as long as he has a treat in his hand... and she thinks I am her best friend in the whole world! This morning I wanted to lie-in for a while....I am exhausted from trying to train her every day...but she marched up stairs and demanded that I get out of bed. Actually, I sort of liked that she missed me. Oh yes, and she sleeps in her crate at night now...

We have only had Lacey for three weeks today but already I can't remember when she was not in my life. I think it is good to have a Sister.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that Lacey is settling in and beginning to enjoy her outdoor adventures. Aside from the trauma of the smoke alarm, Blue is too- he loves to stretch out and move on our walks, and generally comes when he is called [perhaps not the first time].He loves belly rubs and is the first in line for treats.Yesterday I realized I hadn't seen him for awhile, and discovered he had trapped himself in the bathroom! But all's well that ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy to hear that blue is doing so well with you and Inka....he sounds like a special dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Robbie and Lacey its good to hear that she is overcoming her fears and has some really happy times, Tansy says"See, I told you it is good to have a sister," Tansy is always right you know Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beginning to realise that .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am offended Robbie. You already have a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, Dear Cath....Lacey is my DOG sister....you and Heidi and Pam are my human sisters that I have had all of my life!

    ReplyDelete