Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Wozart




Wozart's Cave

Wrexel and co. led us higher and higher to the mouth of the cave palace.Out of breath and very hot we reached the entrance.




Guard Dragon


We stopped in wonder and looked inside the cave.

We hardly dared to breathe. There he was  ...Wozart, The Wozard, Grand Wozier of the Arizona Dragons. We stopped and we stared .Holy Moly. I forgot to read my dragon etiquette book....how do we address a Wozart? Do we call him Sir?


4 comments:

  1. Be brave, little white one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try..it is easier knowing friends like you are with me on this quest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: This is so exciting! FInally finding Wozart! And we're so glad Red Rooster is in the gang. HURLEY: Yep, we're feeling like he has the skills that were missing once Chick-Chick left. DUSTY: How will you address Wozart, Robbie? I think my knees will be knocking so loud, he may not her my timid voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is exciting my friends! Mom has been gone all day but she promises to concentrate on my blogging tomorrow.

    I will sleep on how to address Wozart...gee guys, I hope it get it right or we may all be turned into toads!

    ReplyDelete