Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 31 August 2011

A Quiet Day

We didn't have much drama yesterday! Lacey's new crate arrived and after our afternoon walk Mom put her in it for the first time. Lacey was not happy!!  She was only in it for about 10 minutes but she kicked up an awful fuss. So later on mom fed her in in the crate....she sure didn't have a problem going in it to eat!  Mom put me in the crate just to show Lacey how a mature dog behaves. I polished off all the treats and laid down for a nap! I was actually very happy in my own space and I want to know why Lacey gets one and I don't??

Today may be a challenge. Mom has a long meeting and we will be here with DOD all afternoon.....I hope he remembers we need an afternoon walk and a good dinner by 4.00pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment