Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday Morning

I have had breakfast...had my treats ...had my walk already. I am ready for a nap.

We had company last night and Lacey behaved very well. I am actually a bit choked because I heard Mom tell DOD that Lacey behaved better than ME! Good heavens, she laid around all night and never did anything to impress the guests. I on the other hand, knocked myself out to entertain them with a comedy routine....giving opinions on the discussions and food.....going in and out to make sure the property was secure..... I even sang !!!   Do I get any thanks? NO!

I am going to take it easy today.



4 comments:

  1. Inka and I are going to meet Blue today, a mature dog whose human has had to give him up.I am hoping that Inka approves of him--she will be staying with him at Bonnie's for the next week while I am away.If it works out, he will be coming to live with us. But it is up to Inka, really.So we have been following your blog on the subject with great interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope Inka likes him! I am enjoying having a sister....mom got me a sister because she thought I would not like having a brother in the house....and I think she was right.

    Of course, mom and DOD have had to show me that I am still top dog around here

    A brother for Inka sounds perfect. What kind of dog is Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a border collie cross, like Inka, but he looks more shepherd than lab, as Inka does. He is taller and sleeker. He seems like a very nice dog, very active and healthy for a senior, and the meeting went well.The test will be when we bring him home next week, as Inka is used to being an only dog. But she will have had a week to get used to him at Bonnie's. He will have some good last years, and the owners will pay for food and vet.am so glad they cancelled the plan to put him to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad they cancelled the plan too! I bet he will bring joy for many years to come. My mom has adopted three senior dogs over the years....they were all great!
    Let me know how this works out.
    Nose to nose touch.
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete