Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 19 August 2011

Lacey - Day 7

Mom thinks we are making real progress....she didn't ask me for my evaluation of what is going on. I do have to admit though that Lacey is starting to behave like a dog and not so much like a wuss. She actually wanted to play yesterday and raced around the garden for a short while. Mom is training her with food...because I don't want to be left out I ask for treats at the same time. Does anyone know of a Jenny Craig for Dogs in case I have to go on a diet?

We still haven't sorted out sleeping arrangements. Lacey loves the office and under the desk....but now she wants to be with us ...upstairs...however, she is not happy up there. Hmmmm...one more disturbed night and I am going to lay down the law! I will recommend to mom that she puts Lacey in the garage :))))

Lacey is still not happy with DOD.....he keeps trying. How can he Emcee  the Lions dog show when his own dog is giving him the 'treatment'???


No comments:

Post a Comment