Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 29 August 2011

Reality ...she is here to stay!

It dawned on me yesterday that Lacey is here to stay!!  She is not visiting! I will never be an 'only dog' again! The novelty has worn off....mom spends too much time with her.....she pesters me! I think I am having a jealous tantrum! I will not share my toys..or my treats...or MY mom and DOD!

Of course I may be behaving like this for effect. I have offers from people who want to adopt me and give me a 'only dog' home....mom gives me extra love and treats...DOD takes me everywhere (and by myself too) with him in the car...I always draw his attention to the chewed seat so he doesn't forget that I  am not THAT kind of a dog! I don't have to be on a leash even though I chase Deer (only for a few feet) and never come when I am called.

I see I have them wrapped around my paw.......I may keep this up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment