Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 18 August 2011

Lacey - Day 6

Right off the bat I want to talk about ME! Yesterday was not a great day for ME. We went in the car for a ride and mom and DOD went to the Pub for lunch. When they came back there I was sitting in the back seat being my usual well-behaved self and what happened? Lacey got all the attention and praise because she had not chewed the seats...geez, I mean really!!!

Then,  mom gave Lacey a Denta Bone which I hate but because I didn't want her to have it, I took it from her and scarfed it down......I was barfy and sick for the rest of the day.

I am not sleeping with Lacey any longer....I have my own bed back upstairs! I do not sleep in offices! I don't want to be a mature dog! I am not going to talk about that girl....I don't care how she is adjusting!!

Phew...now I feel a bit better!!



No comments:

Post a Comment