Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 7 July 2011

Plumbing and Cats

I am on the job all day with Harvey the Plumber....it is dirty work, but someone has to do it. I am happy to be in a supervisory position though....it is actually Harvey who does the grunt work.



When I come home after a hard day at the site, I hang out with Reggie for a while. I have mentioned before that Reggie is a swell guy but he lives,eats and breathes sticks! When we have discussed the merits of stick chasing over balls we don't have much in common.



Well on this visit I determined that I would clean up my act with the Cats. Dusty and Hurley encouraged me to ...you know....be more mature. So, I have given it my best shot....And guess what? Sweet Pea is okay with me! Yes, she is. She comes with us on our evening walks.......Harvey, Pam, Reggie, Thumper, Sweet Pea....and ME! We go to their swamp...it is very cool. I have not staked it out totally yet but I will be on it soon.



A cat can be a friend. A mature Dog learns new behaviour thanks to Furiends!!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment