Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Friday 8 July 2011

Desert

Mom sends me notes from the Desert. They are well and happy and thanks to Dusty and Hurley they know much more about desert insects and animals than they did before. They know the difference between poisonous (passive) and venomous (active) insects and reptiles. They know that there are 56 species of Scorpions ....help! And that Scorpions hide in shoes.

Every evening it clouds over and the thunder and lightening start. The wind begins to blow.....but it is not our cold wind, it is hot and wild. Sometimes it rains at this time of year and everyone says 'it is good'.

It seems to me the heat makes everything and everyone MORE......just more. The heat, the bugs, the animals....this is not a tame world. I will fit in!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment