Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 23 January 2012

A Strange Day

My day started off sort of normal. DOD tried to trick me into being happy about going to the Groomers....you know,... the treats... and ' there's a good lad' ...and all that sort of stuff. And then the Groomers would not let me in because I did not have all of my vaccination health certificates. So Mom tried to fix me up with her kitchen scissors...not good! This woman may have been successful in some aspects of life but grooming is not one of them! I look sort of like a coconut with short legs....and now both Lacey and I have to go to the Vet's tomorrow for booster shots to make it possible for these Nazi groomers to finish off my 'do'! Dear Heaven, how much is a mature dog supposed to cope with?

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor Robbie, Tansy and I are having a hard time trying to imagine a coconut with short legs, we just hope that you will enjoy to-morrow . Avisit to the vet AND the groomer in one day is a big challenge Tansy says, we shall be thinking of you. Be brave laddie.........!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Dear Friends...I will be as brave as is possible. I will report back after my trials are over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUSTY: Oh, dear, Robbie. Going to the groomer is tough enough when they don't insist you have booster shots first. HURLEY: I think a coconut with short legs sounds like a look that could become quite popular. When you get back to Saturna, just tell everyone it's "the latest style for desert dogs"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL.....thanks for the laugh Dear Furiends!

    ReplyDelete