Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Day in Town

Lacey went to the Vet yesterday to get her stitches out...she was a very good dog! She sat quietly while the Vet put scissors close to her eyes and peered into them with lights. The Vet said he had never seen such a good Shar pei so Mom was very proud of her!  He showed Mom that Lacey's corneas are badly scarred and that they may or may not heal....

We had a long day in town grocery shopping and doing chores. Lacey is not used to traffic and lots of people and it makes her a bit nervous but she was good in the car. Of course Mom and DOD do not leave us alone...DOD doesn't think we can trust her yet and I think he is right! I like all the togetherness. We went to DQ for lunch...now normally those two would go to a nice restaurant and take their sweet time about it....this way we all stay in the car and they share their burgers with us!  Cool.

We are off for a walk with DOD... both Lacey and I are happy and laughing this morning. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Robbie,
    Good to hear things went ok for your sister at the Dr.'s. That's so great that your Mom and Dod now eat in the car when they go to town. Mine do that too! My Mom thinks I'm going to get stolen from the car...what a laugh... so she won't leave me on my own. My Dad thinks it's ok as long as he can go to KFC...how greasy is that?? Poor fellow, just the smell makes me queasy, I'd take a good burger any day. Your bud..Boston Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Boston Jackie! Things are looking good here in the Fall. Hugh and Barbra are still away on their trip. Jackson's have been here for a couple of days...no one has a dog though and it is quite boring without you.
    I can't wait until you give Lacey one of your French kisses!! I do hope you make it over before we leave for Arizona....
    Lacey is not the kind of dog that people want to steal from the car (unlike myself) we are just a bit leary of her seat chewing antics.

    ReplyDelete