Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 11 September 2011

Happy Sunday

Another lovely day here on Saturna....the only thing I would change is to have a Dairy Queen here, I need a soft ice cream!

Lacey finally recognized her name yesterday. She knows she is 'Lacey' now. It made Mom and DOD happy to see her run to them when they call her name.  I think they are a bit over the top though with their praise...I mean I have been doing the same thing for years and they never go crazy when I run up to them!

DOD mowed the grass with the big mower....I don't think Lacey has seen one before, she thought it was a monster!

We are going out for a ride in the car today and maybe a walk at East Point. This is all part of the getting-used-to-travel for Lacey.....

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Inka and Blue wonder if you are going to try out the car crates? And reminding the mature dog that he will have to set an example. It is wonderful that Lacey now knows who she is.Does she have a name tag? Blue just got a new one--it's blue, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey will be in a crate....as a mature and reliable dog I am allowed to be free.

    Lacey does not have a name tag yet but we will get her one soon.

    Is Blue settled in and is Inka happy with him in her home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday to you too Robbie,its good to hear the news about Lacey,s continuing progress in becoming a house dog, you must be very proud of her Robbie and of how you have helped her. " Sisters are fun and comfort", sighs Tansy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM proud of her Dear M.E. and Tansy. She makes me laugh sometimes...like when she vaulted over my head yesterday! We play and hang out together...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and Inka are getting along okay--it's not a huge friendship, but they tolerate each other well enough. Inka is still taking off occasionally, but she's always done that. Blue is a good boy--he comes when he's called;but maybe not RIGHT away.

    ReplyDelete