Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Waiting

I can hardly wait for Friday when mom, DOD and I are going to Duncan to get my new sister. Her name is Lacey and she is a Shar pei, she is three years old and she has always been in a kennel.

I am going to have so much fun showing her all my favourite places on the Farm...the Salamander pond and the ocean.....the places where the Otters hang out and the Raccoon dens. I will show her the elves house in the forest and the little house where Priscinda the witch lives. And best of all I will introduce her to nogarD the  the baby dragon who lives in the Salamander pond.

I want her to meet my Gang and maybe I will let her join us on some of our adventures.

I want us to be best friends as well as brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment