Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 9 August 2011

New Sister

Gang this is not our adventure...I have news!

Mom and DOD have told me I am getting a new Sister! Her name is Lacey and she is a mini Shar Pei...she is three years old. We are going to get her on Friday from her kennel home and bring her back with us on the ferry to her forever home on Saturna.

I am very excited about this happening. I think I will be happy with my very own sister and friend but I am not going to invite her into our Gang for a while. She has to prove herself worthy of being one of our members... and ... we will take a vote before we invite any others into our group.Is that okay with you Gang?

Mom hopes I am not going to be selfish and not want to share my toys and mom and DOD with Lacey. I am working on it. I think my big problem will come if she tries to horn in on my Plumber Assistant job and/or my relationship with Harvey. Yup, that could get dicey.

I will keep you posted Gang.




2 comments:

  1. DUSTY: SO happy you are getting a sisfur. How wonderful for Lacey to find her forever home with you, Mom, DOD on beautiful Saturna Island. She is blessed. HURLEY: I can't wait to hear all about her trip on the ferry to her new home. How exciting, Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited Dear Furiends...but I bet Lacey is a bit scared. I don't think she has been away from her family before and she must be wondering what will happen to her. I hope she likes ME!

    Hurley please let me know how you are after your surgery....I will be waiting and worrying.

    Love to All.

    ReplyDelete