Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 23 August 2011

DOD

DOD is not too happy since we got Lacey and I have to admit I am partly to blame. You see, Mom and Lacey now join DOD and I on our morning walk....they only go half way with us 'cos Mom is in her housecoat? and then they turn back and DOD and I continue on our walk. Well yesterday when Mom and Lacey turned back I ran back with them!! And if that weren't bad enough, when DOD asked me to go with him in the car later on, I said I wanted to stay at home with Lacey. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't personal.....it was raining and I was cosy under the desk with my sister. DOD said something about 'man's best friend... Hah!' to Mom.

I was trying hard to make up to him this morning but he has gone on the ferry.....I will try harder when he gets home.



No comments:

Post a Comment