Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Green Green Grass of Home

As I have mentioned before, I like a trip into town. I get to see what is in style...what the well-groomed dogs are wearing this year...and I get to see all the cute city girl dogs with their spiffy hair-do's. But the very best part of going into town is coming HOME!

We wave to all the people in the ferry line-up as we drive off the ferry, and all the people wave at us. Then we drive up the hill to Old Point Farm...so green...so quiet. The Deer stand and look at me and I bark menacingly at them. They don't move....they twitch their ears and tails at me to say 'hello.

I race in my yard and check for critters....none today ...GOOD!  Then I race in the house and check my wooden duck for one of my treats.....Mmm...Mmmm. Mom makes me dinner, one of the specials I like the best.
All finished. Time for a rest. 

So good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment