Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 13 June 2011

Ferry Rides

To get on and off my Island I have to go by ferry. I like the early morning ferry best, mom, DOD and I have to wake up at 5.30am on Ferry days......that is VERY early! In the winter time it is dark at 5.30am and like being in the middle of the night.....every thing is quiet and dark and still. In the summer time the sun is shining and the birds are singing, my world looks new and fresh and shiny.



I have to race around very quickly and get chores done on Ferry mornings......no time to have a thorough check on my property. I just let loose a few deep barks to let the Otters and Raccoons know I am in charge!



DOD and mom have to race around quickly as well......making coffee and 'rememberings' . They have a lot of 'did you remember's' on Ferry mornings! When all the remembering's are finished we get in the car and head down the little winding road to the Ferry Dock.



I lie on the back seat and wonder what adventures I will have in the City!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment