Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 19 June 2011

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. I have a very good DOD (well he is my step-father, I never knew my own DOD) he takes me for walks and gives me treats. Sometimes when I misbehave he scolds me with a stern "Robert" ....and he tells mom to 'do something with that dog'! He has forgotten me in the car a couple of times...but it was accidental and I forgave him!

He takes me for a walk every morning, even when the weather is really bad or when he is tired...and he always takes me in the car when he goes to the store for our mail. We cut wood together and clean the yard...I don't help with mowing and weed-eating but he understands.

Today I am going to let him give me extra treats and extra walks....then he will know how much I love him. Happy Father's Day DOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment