Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Evening

Now the day is over,
Night is drawing nigh,
Shadows of the evening
Steal across the sky.
Now the darkness gathers,
Stars begin to peep,
Birds, and beasts and flowers
Soon will be asleep.

All-in-all it has been a very good day. The drizzle and cloud of the morning turned into bright sunshine.....I hate to take all the credit for it but I did do a 'sun-roll' in the grass and it worked!
mom and I went for a walk in the meadow...the grass is so tall now that it is impossible for me to see what is happening. I can hear Deer and smell them but I race around in circles wondering where they can be! They laugh at me and keep playing hide-and-seek. It is a good game and we have fun.

Now the sky is turning golden and pink....what a lucky dog am I to live here on Saturna. Are you happy with where you live??

No comments:

Post a Comment