Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 23 June 2011

Early to Bed

Early to bed , Early to rise, makes a Dog healthy, wealthy and wise! Just a slightly misquoted (he thought it only applied to men) Benjamin Franklin.

Mom thinks it is a good rule to live by... especially on nights like tonight when the wind is blowing cold off the water. I think I can feel that the nights closing in already! I know tonight is only two minutes longer than on the longest day two days ago...but when the wind turns cold it reminds me of winter.

And so, I will go to bed. I have my own bed ...a fleece lined, cosy round bed, just right for me to curl up in. I have my own blankie too...I have had it since I was a Puppy and I love it. But sometimes, even though I am a mature dog, I want to get on the bed with mom and DOD.....we snuggle up together and I am happy. Tonight is that sort of night.

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment