Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Salamander Pond

mom and I are at the Salamander Pond. It is a special place.....the grass is long and I hide and make believe I am in the Serengeti. There are tall Bull rushes round the pond and Foxgloves grow by the hundreds. I like the idea that Foxes wear such beautiful flowers for gloves but as we don't have any Foxes on our Farm I have never seen them. And I have also never seen any Bulls.....rushing or otherwise!

The sun is out and the birds are singing their songs of Spring. The Salamanders are swimming lazily to the surface of the pond and then hurrying back to their mud homes. Bumble bees are buzzing around all fat and furry.......Ants are scurrying and hurrying and a humming bird just buzzed my nose!

I love Spring.....don't you?
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment