Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Sunday 10 May 2015

The Final Chapter

Dear Friends, I know you have been worried about us and so much has happened since my last post. I don't know where to begin.....

We headed off on our trek to the Rainbow Bridge just as I told you we were going to..but it was very hard and as you know many of us are no longer young. Even with little Gon-Ba-Ma leading us we got lost... and then there was an avalanche. I am sure you have read of it in the news.

Some of us were rescued by kind and loving people...however, and my heart is aching to tell you this Dear Friends, Blue and Tansy did not survive. Oh, Dear Friends our hearts were broken.

Still, we had a paw circle and a celebration of life there amidst the snow and destruction. Margaret led us in Abide With Me and our broken little Gang held paws and hands and we prayed. We prayed for guidance and comfort for our grief and we prayed for strength. We knew that Tansy and Blue would want us to finish the journey...so we took them with us and we set off toward the Rainbow Bridge.

I won't go into to detail because my eyes are full of tears...but I will tell you we made it!  Yes, we were at the Rainbow Bridge in Shambala. Lucy thanked her God in Spanish, Hurley thanked his God, Margaret, still bowed with grief for her best friend gave thanks and praise, Bond raced around with Gon-Ba-Ma ...and I...I just sat and stared at the eternal blue sky.

We saw the Bridge in hte distance! OMG! We saw the Bridge....and you know what???  Blue and Tansy were there ...Dusty was there and Chick Chick (do you remember Chick Chick?) and My Dearest Sister Lacey..and Pops was there too.. so we knew he had passed while we were gone. They waved to us and blew kisses and told us to cross over the Bridge....We ran towards them.

What a hard decision to make Dear Friends. What would you have done?

We sat and looked at each other and then we looked again at all of our loved ones waiting for us. We wanted to go but we knew our time had not yet come. We still have not finished our earthly journey and adventure and we had many loved ones still waiting for us at home. We all agreed we had to go home.

We waved goodbye and told Tansy, Blue, Lacey, Dusty, Pops and Chick Chick that we would be back. They understood and told us to give love and hugs to all their loved ones back at home...to tell them that they were well and happy and waiting...waiting.

So, now we are back at home. One day we may have another adventure...

Goodbye for now.

Love Robbie.



No comments:

Post a Comment