Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Monday 13 January 2014

A Long Time Since....

It has been a long time since I wrote on my blog...mostly because I post on facebook every day. But lots of people told me they don't have facebook, so they don't know what we have been up to and what we are doing in Tubac.

First let me tell you we are all well. Then let me tell you we had a very good Christmas . Of course a dog can never have too many treats and presents but Me and Lacey did remember our furiends in shelters who were not as fortunate. I know giving is supposed to be better than receiving ...and it does give me a warm feeling in my tummy...but receiving is way better. If you have a choice do both then you have ALL good feelings! Just Sayin.

The weather has been beautiful here all January and I lie out in the sun every day. It is therapy for a mature dogs bones. And speaking of mature dogs, I have gone a bit deaf (Mom says a LOT deaf) and Mom took me to the Vet because she says I am suffering from dementia! Let me share with you that I am not suffering....I like exactly how I am! I do what I want, when I want. I sleep on their bed...I don't come when I am called...I eat what I want, when I want. I go out and pretend I have forgotten what I went out for and when DOD sits down I want in! My advice to all young dogs is to be mature as soon as possible and start acting a little weird. IT WORKS!

Lacey is very plump and Mom struggles to keep her on a diet....it isn't working!  Mom and DOD are always taken in by her pleading little wrinkled face and begging paws. Personally myself, I am appalled...I mean if you want food you DEMAND it like a Terrier...but it works for her.

We have lots of visitors coming over the next month. This is good and bad. I should get more treats...however, it can also mean total neglect. Late walks and being left alone while THEY do stuff with Me and Lacey. I will keep you posted and let you know if  the authorities should be notified.

Of course the critters are still making me mad but I think I have them running scared.

That brings you up to date ....

Nose to Nose
Robbie.


No comments:

Post a Comment