Pages


me, Saturna Robbie

Thursday 16 June 2011

Back at Home

I am back at home on my own wonderful  property, in my own wonderful house after a sleep-over with Reggie.

I like Reggie, he is probably my best friend on the island ...but he is not an intellectual Dog, if you know what I mean. He just wants to chase sticks and run around barking at air...he does not want to talk about the state of Saturna and/or the world in general...no, the boy is totally happy when he is chasing a silly stick or ball...as if nothing else matters! And, if Reggie is not difficult enough, I have to deal with two cats when I stay at his house!! One of them is friendly (Yuck) and tries to cuddle up to me....freak out! The other one runs and hides when it sees me and then I get in trouble when I chase the darned thing!...Hello? this is what the trouble-causing thing wants!!

I am happy to be back at home in my own bed .....

No comments:

Post a Comment